Evaluation Essay : 4 November 2014

While executing my strategy in annotating I do believe that it could’ve been better. Under the time restraints I felt rushed to finish the annotation therefore I don’t feel like I annotated the article to it’s full potential.

I do wish that there was more time provided for this assignment because as much as I felt rushed to finish the reading, I feel just as rushed to finish the essay. But I also understand that this assignment would’ve taken a vast amount of my time if there wasn’t a three hour cap on the assignment.

I followed the plan to the exact T, but if I were to do this again I would give more time for annotating, take time from the development of the strategy and essay. This article was very relatable to our class sessions because a lot of the points that were made are things that we are taught to do every day and values that Mangrum instill into the class every session.

Even though this was a lengthy article I do feel that I gathered a lot from the essay and this experience. I learned that it is very hard to manage time and make a plan that will be efficient and effective in learning the material. I hope to do this assignment again so that I can try different plans and techniques in annotating.