10 Quick Ways to Promote Good Will About Fort Lewis College
As a graduate of Fort Lewis College, we know you are proud to have gone to school here. This was most likely the place where you met your best friends, developed new interests and discovered a passion for learning which has carried you into life.
Here are 10 quick ways you can help share your pride and promote good will:
- REFER a good student to FORT LEWIS COLLEGE and encourage them to apply for FLC SCHOLARSHIPS Over 150 different scholarships are offered!
- ENCOURAGE a prospective student to visit your alma mater’s beautiful campus. It is absolutely gorgeous and in a location no other college can even come close to. Period. And if you haven’t been here in a while…..
- COME BACK AND VISIT! Let Alumni Relations give you a personal tour of everything new and exciting on your campus. But if you can’t come back soon-here is a video to update you: A Drive Up The Front Hill
- KEEP UP-TO-DATE about all the latest and greatest happenings here at the Fort. We want you to know WHY your degree is valuable from here. Visit the FLC Alumni website often for news , and stay connected with each other and us via social media like Linked In, Facebook, and Twitter.
- READ your alumni email newsletter and share it with an old college buddy.
- Update your contact info with the Alumni Relations office so we can keep you “in the know” about events, students, jobs and more.
- WEAR your Fort Lewis College clothing/display your cool FORT LEWIS COLLEGE stuff! We know lots of alums who have been asked about FORT LEWIS COLLEGE just from sporting a cap, t-shirt, or alumni mug at work or play from the Fort.
- INFORM your local high school about all the benefits of your degree from Fort Lewis College. Yes, we have 5 (five) Colorado Professor of the Year awards (more than any other school except the Air Force Academy.) Why yes, over 98% of my professors hold doctorate degrees and yes, I had easy access to them since Fort Lewis College is a small, liberal arts school…… need more benefits of going to FLC? About Fort Lewis College
- SUPPORT Fort Lewis College Athletics! After all, we are: 2005, 2009 and 2010 NCAA Division II Men’s Soccer National Champions! And have the 2009-10, 2010-11 AND 2011-12 #1 ranked Division I cycling program! As well as the 2010 NCAA Division II Women’s Basketball National Runners-up. Now Fort Lewis College is recruiting a strong football team with the acquisition of John L Smith (a longtime NCAA Division I head coach with success at six different universities, including Michigan State, and Arkansas). Come cheer for your FORT LEWIS COLLEGE teams!
- HIRE Fort Lewis College graduates at your business.
And while this is not on our list, we always also appreciate when you GIVE a donation to FLC. Your gift will help a Fort Lewis College student with his tuition. GIVE NOW
Stay proud to be a graduate of Fort Lewis College!