About Me

My name is Bradley Boerger. I’m a Cupik Alaskan Native from Anchorage Alaska, and a freshman here at Fort Lewis studying Athletic Training. I lived in Bethel Alaska all the way till my sophomore year of high school. I finished the rest of high school in Anchorage at Grace Christian High School. Basketball is my favorite sport, my passion and my goal is to be involved in basketball through athletic training for a professional team, or become a coach for a high school back home in Alaska. Basketball has always had a huge role in my life. My dad coached basketball for 20+ years in Alaska, who I played for my freshmen year of high school. He has coached woman’s basketball for Chevak, Mens basketball for Bethel Regional High School, Grace Christian High School, and assistant coach for Monroe Catholic, all at a varsity level. My uncle coaches for Grace Christian, whom i played under in the ladder years of my high school career. I’ve played from 4th grade all through high school. Making varsity at Bethel Regional High School my freshmen year and my junior/senior years at Grace Christian High School. My most successful year was my senior year, where I became captain of my team and earned accolades through out the season, topping the year off with a state tournament berth after being unranked all year. I have learned that with the work ethic basketball has taught me, if I apply it to my life the way I pursued it in high school I can succeed in whatever I pursue in my life.