Memorial Day

image_pdfimage_print

Okay here we go, or I go,

Today is memorial day so, after class Dyllon and I went back to Mears apartments. We played games for about an hour, we were both hungry, so we went to the store to buy some spam. (all native huh?) Then I thought about my family back home having a cookout so instead of just buying spam, I told Dyllon I wanted to cookout and we did. An after we had finished cooking Dyllon and his roommate were talking out their day yesterday.

So I guess todays blog is about rhetoric’s five characteristics; Situation, Motivation, Interaction, Epistemic and Contingent

6 thoughts on “Memorial Day

1. We did a lot more than that. I’m so tired because of you on this beautiful Memorial Day. We laughed because those three guys couldn’t cook. Talk about a three headed monster.

• Nice, I have had it fried and then grilled with cheese as a sandwich as well. I want to try it with fried potatoes! Sounds delicious.

2. What games did you play? Have you had spam musubi? It’s spam sushi. I’m not a fan…

• Yeah I have tried it. Back at the Shiprock Fair, I was walking by to the rides and was called over by my sister to try spam sushi.