The Classified Employee Panel is a group of Classified Employees whose charge is to explore employment and compensation possibilities within, and limitations to, the State Classified Personnel System. This panel will also collect, evaluate, and communicate ideas or suggestions regarding how the College can implement the State’s employment and compensation directives.
The Panel represents the major areas and disciplines across campus. If you have a specific concern or interest pertaining to the employees in the state classified system please bring it forward to the panel through this website or by contacting one of the members on the panel.
- Dawn Widen, Administrative Assistant II, English
- Dana Shinn, IT Pro I, Academic Computing
- Ed Webb, LTC Operations I, Physical Plant Services
- Rick Irwin, General Labor I, Auxilliaries
- Connie Rauen, Administrative Assistant II, Admissions Office
- Barb Powers, Administrative Assistant III, Registrar’s Office
- Fabio Wen, IT Pro II, Administrative Computing
- Yujean Shockley, Materials Handler II, Supply and Warehousing
- Trish Grogan, Senior HR Consultant, Human Resources
- Darren Mathews, Director, Human Resources