DI coaching contract

As an Athletic Director for a Division I school, I am here to set up games and tournaments for sports teams. I havefull responsibility for every sports team both men and women. Another part of my job is to help write coaching contracts which are made to define the coaches’ job and what they will be doing at the university. The coach is agreeing with the terms of the contract and will be making a commitment. The coach will follow the university’s policies about athletics and academics, they will know that athletes are students first.I take these contracts serious where ┬ástudent athletes are in a safe environment and coaches are not abusing their power.

The news and media has shown coaches who were trusted and paid bya school, then abuses student athletes verbally, physically, and sexually. I am making sure that does not happen to anyone in my school. I will be setting up a contract for a head coach position for the women’s basketball team. Many coaches will be applying, the school will be looking for experience and back round checks. The salary of the job will be on the contract and may vary due to the basketball season. if our team gets into the national tournament and wins a championship, they might get a raise. All I want is the coach and their staff is to respect the contract and the school that hired them. If they do not, their contract will be terminated and would be removed from the university.