- Started off by doing jumping jacks.
- To tell someone something as basic as “My name is..” is to make a claim.
- Claims must be supported by evidence.
- IDK is a claim that our generation makes ALOT. (not a good one)
- “Im hungry” is a physical claim that we usually make at least once a day.
- Make a chronological claim about something “Im hungry because I haven’t eaten in 14 hours.”
- Scholar Mindset: To constantly argue and challenge authority.
- Claire Giannoula claimed to be tired because she didn’t get much sleep last night.
- Meet up in a circle on wednsday!
I thought it was quite interesting that today we started off the class by doing jumping jacks. Although I can kind of see a point to it, maybe to get the blood pumping.