Duh Duh Dummies

Today when trying to put my photos on my dummy paper it was very difficult. I knew it wasn’t going to perfect but, I got it to where it some what looked decent. I don’t know about everyone else but when Bill lets us try something out first and then go over it in class the next day it helps me a ton. When writing a paper with a picture in it always click under ‘paragraph’. Then click the box (don’t add space between paragraphs of the same style). This was the main problem I was having with my pictures. I know when writing my self assessment I am still going to have trouble make the picture look reader friendly. The other problem is I don’t have any ideas on what picture/graph to make and put on the paper. If any one would like to give me ideas I would much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kipp

One thought on “Duh Duh Dummies

1. Hey Kipp! So I’m thinking you could use a photo or graph or data chart that shows your progress from the beginning to the end of the class. You have become more confident in speaking up in class which is awesome and could be used on a graph?
    I am using photos to show how my writing and note taking outside of class has changed since I started the class. If theres something that has changed outside of class for you because of the class then you might be able to create a picture or graph from that. If this doesn’t make sense let me know and I can help 🙂
    Good luck writing!
    -Kat