Energy and Where I get it

Some of my friends asked me how I do it. I told them I just do it. They always ask if I drink energy drinks or something like that. I told them no I don’t drink coffee, I don’t drink energy drinks. I don’t drink any kind of energy boosters that are bad for you I don’t even drink powerade. What I do do is eat healthy and get lots of sleep. Sleep is crucial to being able to work 16 hours a day and is also crucial for your brain to be able to think when you’re doing school work. Now I admit there have been a few times that I fall asleep in class. That’s simply because I sometimes don’t get enough sleep. Always say that seven hours is the minimum amount of sleep you need. Its best if you get it around eight or nine.

Breakfast is something that I didn’t use to eat. I realize the air when I didn’t have enough energy during the day. When I started eating breakfast I found that I was able to work better and have a decent amount of stamina. When working your body needs more calories to keep up with all the energy putting siding is never a bad thing when you’re working that much.

Lesson of the day: don’t try to get a energy from things that are bad for me get it from our natural way, eating. Also remember to get lots of sleep.