Honesty in Everything You Do

I know I have not blogged a long time. I will be honest part of it was my fault and part of it was my crazy scheduling with the holidays. There were times I probably could of blogged but I chose to sleep or get my other homework done. Right before Thanksgiving I started working every day I was not in school. The holidays require more from employes who work in retail because the stores become more busy, with people buying Christmas presents. My first job started getting more delivery trucks in, so instead of unloading Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Now it is Tuesday through Sunday. I then had to work every Sunday morning bright and early at 6am to 1pm unloading truck. My other job that I work is under new management and one of the requirements now is everyone has to work on Sundays, so every day since then I’ve been working Sundays. It’s been a very busy schedule and I had some trouble juggling everything around though I promise now to write at least twice every day so that catch up my readers on everything that I have not been able to share. Thank you for your patience with no level try to make it up to you all.

Lesson of the day: Always be honest with those around you and your credibility will rise.