Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ~ Rumi
We are a newly founded club that has roots in past years but dwindled away. One of the current members of the club started the club up again this past 2014 spring semester. We are in the early stages of cohesively joining members and the overall function of the club into a well-oiled machine. We have tried to find opportunities to fund raise so that we can reach out to local and outlying communities for volunteering opportunities. We pride ourselves on not only academics but also on our skills in leadership, involvement and using our academics to our advantage. We want to continue this club for future students not because it benefits our academic advancement but because it helps us get to know who we are, how we can better our communities and encourage future generations to accomplish what we have also.
We are excited to generate interest in others to join us in our academic success. We all come from different walks of life and it would be great to have more member in the group that can help steer ideas in the right direction. We hope to promote success for Native American students throughout their college careers.
- President: TJ Trump – World History Major. Senator, John F. Reed Honors program, Men’s lacrosse. Past NAHS VP, Anthro Club Pres.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Position is available
- Secretary: Shandiin Dodge – Major
- Email: email@example.com
- Treasurer: Taylor Begay – Business Major.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope that you find this information helpful and I hope that you consider joining us in this journey! Please contact TJ or Shandiin if you have any questions about the club, applications, or how you can be a part of NAHS.
You can also contact:
- Prof. Bill Mangrum, our advisor: email@example.com
- The NAC Director, Yvonne Bilinski: BILINSKI_Y@fortlewis.edu