December 1st, 2011
The University Centers of the San Miguel offer non-credit and credit courses in the San Miguel Watershed, including Telluride, Norwood and Naturita, Colorado.
I will be teaching MS Word and Excel in February and March of 2012.
Thanks for your support.
March 17th, 2011
from Inside Training from an early January, 2009 article:
Are You Coachable?
Here are six questions to ask to determine whether you or your company are a fit for coaching, and what to consider before hiring a business coach.
1. Are you coachable, or at least willing to be coached?
2. Will you hold yourself accountable?
3. Is your company culture right for coaching?
4. What method of change is right for your business?
5. Do you have a list of questions for your prospective business coach – and are you prepared for the answers?
6. After your initial meeting, ask your self questions to help guide your decision.
See www.trainingmag.com for more information.
January 28th, 2011
Here is a link to the IT Training page. Have fun in the snow!
September 6th, 2010
SEPTEMBER 2010: HAPPY AUTUMN!!
Fall is a great time for Training. I am your host, Tom Schillaci, and I will take you on a journey to increase your job skills.
Please click the links above or Pages to the right to browse for the information you are looking for.